This position is initially set up for a 1 year contract but has the opportunity to be extended or go permanent. We are ideally looking for someone with a forensic science degree or equivalent experience.
This is a full time position working 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
This role will involve:
* forensic counter fit analysis
* analytical testing on a range of materials.
* providing advice and support as required to enquiries from end markets on quality and authenticity issues.
* Closely align with the anti illicit trade engagement team
* suspect unauthorised products analysed and reported, covering all product brands.
Please do contact us for further information on this position.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Reference: EMP427329
- Posted: 7th December 2018
- Expires: 14th December 2018