An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Non-Production Buyer who will be responsible for specific commodities & services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Non-Production Buyer you will be responsible for:
* Create and implement commodity strategies that provide best cost solutions for the company
* Buying IT consumables, PPE and factory consumables.
To be successful in the role of Non-Production Buyer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience working in a non production / indirect purchasing role
* Experience managing suppliers, negotiating contracts
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Non-Production Buyer please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Reference: BBBH70986
- Posted: 7th December 2018
- Expires: 14th December 2018