I am recruiting for a Senior Warranty Engineer who will analyse warranty data and drive problem solving to prevent re-occurring issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Senior Warranty Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Analysing warranty data and presenting this information to senior group members
* Driving problem solving to prevent re-occurring issues
To be successful in the role of Senior Warranty Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of warranty analysis within manufacturing or construction
* The ability to liaise with customers and dealers regarding warranty faults
* Problem solving 8D tools
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Senior Warranty Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Reference: BBBH70985
- Posted: 7th December 2018
- Expires: 14th December 2018