We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading, patient focussed, pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance throughout the site, whilst also being tasked with batch release duties as specified in EU Directive 2001/83/EC and 2001/82/EC.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be named as the Qualified Person on the MIA and will be tasked with releasing sterile products to the market.
2. As the Qualified Person, you will be responsible for ensuring the site wide compliance against regulatory standards such as GMP. You will have full over site of the companies Quality Systems, QMS, and will manage CAPAs, Deviations, Change Controls etc.
3. As the point of contact for Quality on-site, you will also manage a small QC function of three staff and will have support from a centralised QA function.
4. You will also support the wider Validation activities on-site, ensuring that regulatory standards are met. You will be pro-active with your approach, driving a Quality First Culture.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience as a Qualified Person is essential. Previous experience working within a Sterile environment is also essential.
2. Experience managing a Quality System within a pharmaceutical or life science business to regulatory standards.
3. Any experience developing a Quality First Culture would be desirable.
Key Words: Qualified Person | QP | Quality Assurance | Quality Manager | GMP | QP | Aseptic | MHRA | QMS | Sterile | MIA | Release | Batch
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630609
- Posted: 7th December 2018
- Expires: 4th January 2019