Are you an experienced analytical chemist looking for an exciting new opportunity or next step within your career?
We are currently looking for a Principal Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area.
As the Principal Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the analytical equipment and support all of the internal chemistry teams with the analytical chemistry provisions they require to complete projects successfully.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As well as supporting the internal chemistry teams to support R&D activities, you will also be a part of the quality control team to provide testing activities that are required to support licensed products manufactured in the UK.
2. You will be responsible for advising and procuring analytical equipment to support business growth, be the recognised expert in the use of the analytical instrument (HPLC, LCMS, GCMS, SFC) and be the expert in method development and optimisation.
3. You will prepare quality reports in compliance with customer and ICH procedures as well as analytical reports, certificate of analysis and analytical specifications.
4. As the principal analytical chemist, you will provide mentorship to the department, lead by example and provide guidance on the use of experimental techniques to junior members of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an analytical, chemical or related scientific field.
2. Proven practical experience with analytical chemical techniques under GMP regulations.
3. As this is a principal scientist role, you will need to have proven experience in project management and customer interaction.
Key Words: Principal Analytical Chemist | Senior Scientist | Project Manager | Analytical Chemistry | HPLC | Mass Spectrometry | Chromatography | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630607
- Updated: 7th December 2018
- Expires: 4th January 2019