I'm currently looking for a quality technician to undertake a 6 month contract based in Buckinghamshire with a pharmaceutical manufacturer.
The client is a well-known, worldwide manufacturer of numerous pharmaceutical products and is well established in the industry across Europe.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows;
* To perform the testing of raw materials, packaging material, intermediates and finished products in accordance with GMP, dossier and where relevant, as per pharmacopoeia requirements.
* Raw Material and Packaging material sampling and testing
* Undertake the analysis of incoming samples and finished products to documented specifications using conventional analytical techniques e.g. FTIR, UV, TOC analyser, Titrations and wet chemistry techniques
Requirements for the position;
* Previous experience performing Quality Control testing of raw material, packaging materials, finished products and intermediates
* Previous experience of spectrophotometric Analysis
* Wet Chemistry experience
Rate of pay for this is role flexible and dependent on experience
If you feel this opportunity could be well suited for you, please reply with a copy of your most up to date CV to a.cronshaw(a)jamrecruitment.co.uk and I'll be in touch or please call on 0161 905 7918. Alternatively, if you feel this opportunity is better suited for someone that you know, family or friend, then please get in touch and provide me with their details. We offer a £200 referral for each person we successfully place into a position, from your recommendation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Reference: BBBH71019
- Posted: 6th December 2018
- Expires: 3rd January 2019