Alex Tosney at CK Group is recruiting for an Administrative Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Cambridge is one of Britain's most beautiful cities. Our client first established a presence on the Cambridge Science Park more than 25 years ago. Today, Cambridge still remains at the forefront of science and is one of Europe's most important biotechnology clusters.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Primarily responsible for complex administrative support activities, which may include preparing and/or processing technical material/reports/forms using a wide variety of text editing software and managing features.
- Creating, testing and implementing Microsoft Word macros and templates, and occasionally assisting supervisor in coordination of management issues.
- Independently coordinating calendared meetings, complex onsite/offsite meetings, leading administrative projects, providing management with status/activity reports, and selecting appropriate format for presentations.
- Assisting staff members with the compiling documents for submissions, formatting, and distribution of submissions.
- Will also be responsible for taking, transcribing, and distributing meeting minutes, project tracking (i.e. budget, database, timelines), as well as demonstrating the ability to interact with outside vendors and various levels of management.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a strong administrative background. You will have excellent people skills, time management and be competent in a wide range of software including Outlook, Skype, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. SAP experience would also be desirable and/or the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44131 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical and Technical Recruitment)
- Contact: Alex Tosney
- Phone: 01246 457730
- Reference: KA44131
- Posted: 6th December 2018
- Expires: 3rd January 2019