Would you like a new role which will allow you to save money on a lot of your Christmas gifts?
If you have 1 - 2 years' experience in Quality within the Food/Pharma/Toiletries/Cosmetics industry then read on and apply!
Money off branded products is not the only benefit - you will get 25 days of holiday a year plus bank holidays and a great company pension!
- Sampling and testing raw materials, logging results then checking and filing the analysis documentation.
- Manage and answer queries from production related to raw materials.
- Liaise with suppliers if raw materials are found to be out of specification and issue corrective actions when necessary.
- Identify expired raw materials and retest them if possible.
- Sample and monitor the microbiological contamination of water used by production.
- Assisting the QC team and being a helpful team player.
- Will be a hard-working and competent team player.
- Strong communication skills as you will need to speak to a wide variety of people including; managers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Attention to detail and someone who takes pride in their work.
- Be flexible and able to help cover work through the team as and when required.
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Great time and work management skills where you can handle multiple tasks at any one time.
Based around some beautiful countryside this role will ideally need you to be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
It will be a 40 hour Monday to Friday week so you will be able to fully enjoy your weekends.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the relevant experience APPLY NOW!
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Reference: X3-19723
- Posted: 6th December 2018
- Expires: 13th December 2018