Natasha Young at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Modelling & Simulation Specialist, Quantitative Solutions, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical business, working remotely on a 6 month contract basis.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
Though our clients hub for programming is based at their site in Abingdon, Cambridge, the position will allow you the flexibility to be home based four days of the week.
This position sits within the Biometrics & Information Sciences team who's goal is to deliver value to the pipeline by excellence in delivery, improving decision making, and engaging and shaping the external environment whilst accessing and implementing innovative solutions. The successful candidate will provide advanced quantitative solutions in support of the drug development portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Consult on a wide range of statistical analyses on an individual basis or with a team of statisticians working in the same field
· Contribute to the development of new tools, including requirements analysis, user acceptance testing and project management
· Maintain own knowledge of best practices and identify new relevant developments by learning from senior management and key stakeholders
· Engage with stakeholders to determine project requirements
· Assist in the building of robust, repeatable solutions to selected frequently occurring analyses
· Review working practices and ensure non-compliant processes are escalated
To succeed in this role, you will hold a MSc/PhD in biostatistics, mathematics, informatics, computer science, the physical sciences of have equivalent working experience. You will have proven excellent in modelling, simulation and statistical computing as well as a broad understanding of clinical drug development & the pharmaceutical environment.
Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44127 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical and Technical Recruitment)
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: KA44127
- Posted: 6th December 2018
- Expires: 3rd January 2019