Senior Regulatory Manager- Permanent
Extremely Competitive salary and benefits package
A requirement for a Senior Regulatory Affairs manager has come up, to join a leading and extremely reputable Global Research and Development-Based company specialising in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Coming from a strong Regulatory background, you will be expected to:
- Develop and implement regulatory strategy for MAAs, CMC Lifecycle management.
-Contribute and implement strategy for interactions and negotiations with health authorities
- Have the ability to work effectively cross functionally
-Organise resource and process across multiple teams and functions to develop and deliver complete regulatory submissions in an agreed timely manner.
As a successful applicant, you must have:
-The ability and past experience of liaising with regulatory authorities globally.
-Experience working with a large market portfolio within Pharmaceuticals.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and be attentive to detail.
Favorable attributes, but not essential:
- Demonstrated ability to work with Middle East, Asia and CIS region.
- Experience in the Oncology therapeutic area.
If this role is of interest to you, and you would like to have a confidential more in depth chat regarding the position then please give me a call on 01189522797.
Alternatively, feel free to email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right, no worries at all. If youre interested in hearing about other great career opportunities, then please still get in touch as there are numerous Regulatory requirements at the moment. Additionally, if you know someone that may be interested in this role then we reward 250 worth of vouchers for every successful placement so please let me know!
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Natasha Spencer-Cook
- Reference: JO-1812-420989
- Posted: 6th December 2018
- Expires: 3rd January 2019