Rob Walker is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading foam manufacturer based in Derbyshire on a temp to perm basis.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for conducting routine analysis of foam products.
Further responsibilities of this Laboratory Technician position will be to:
· Perform Density, Viscosity and Fire testing of foam products.
· Ensure laboratory complies with all Safety and Environmental standards.
· Perform CoSHH assessments as required.
· Ensure laboratory procedures comply with the requisite standards.
· Ensure laboratory complies with external accreditation standards.
· Ensure timely calibration and maintenance of all Laboratory equipment.
· Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained.
As a Laboratory Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Have a qualification at a Further Education Level - preferably in Materials Science/Chemistry.
· Previous Laboratory testing experience within manufacturing.
· Experience with using LIMS, preferably Unilab.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer literate - Microsoft Office.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT44126 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical and Technical Recruitment)
- Contact: Robert Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: NT44126
- Posted: 6th December 2018
- Expires: 3rd January 2019