JOB TITLE: Digital and Ecommerce Manager
LOCATION: Office Based - Maidenhead
Client: A top 10 pharmaceutical company/ global consumer health company
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To lead the digital marketing strategy & initiatives across the business in UK and Ireland.
This is a newly created position which requires a balanced skillet across both strategy development and hands-on plan creation & implementation. As the Digital marketing expert in the team, you will find the most effective digital solutions to help us hit our commercial objectives and will be responsible for ensuring we deliver best in class patient & consumer experiences across all digital platforms. You will report to the Marketing Director for UK and Ireland, with close relationships with the EURISA area digital & marketing teams, alongside other affiliate digital managers. There will be an important focus on improving our organisational digital capabilities, educating the business and challenging the status quo where appropriate.
Accountable for leading the UK & Ireland digital strategy and e-Commerce channel establishment and implementing plans with excellence to deliver against commercial objectives. Key measurements of success are:
UK & Ireland total portfolio financial and market share targets
On-line sales and margin objectives
Channel market share
Digital initiative ROI & delivery against defined KPIs
Preferred partner status by priority e-retailers
Organisational digital capability growth
Leads development and activation of digital strategies and programs along the consumer journeys for UK and Ireland.
Builds framework for e-commerce strategy, ensuring that fundamentals for successful digital marketplace presence are put in place first, followed by an acceleration plan to grow business
Develops and deploys sustainable and profitable commercial relationships with leading e-retailers, ensuring delivery of mutual KPIs and joint value creation.
Investigates and initiates new business opportunities across the digital marketplace via direct or indirect relationships.
Evaluates, monitors and produces reports including KPIs for CRM (and email marketing) strategies.
Establishes a rigorous model for ROI evaluation of any major online initiative.
Manages respective budget in line with channel targets.
Ensures our digital program designs allow ease of access, SEO, navigation and usability and, most importantly, engagement.
Partnering with other affiliates and agencies to accelerate the implementation of our content optimisation frameworks, ensuring adoption of best-in-class digital commerce content for our brands driving revenue and online share growth.
Continually identifying, testing and scaling best in class execution across markets and categories as well as
Education & Skills
Educated to degree level or equivalent experience - BA/BS Degree in Digital Marketing/ Marketing
• Experience in setting digital vision, strategy and plans with the ability to inspire and align the organisation to the recommendations made.
• 6+ years of digital marketing and/or CRM experience – ideally in a start-up or entrepreneurial organisation. Preferably, but not necessarily OTC or consumer packaged goods.
• Proven track record of delivering sales, margin and market share targets.
• Successful track record of improving digital capabilities in a commercial business
• Ability to translate consumer journeys into digital activation strategies and activation programs.
• Experienced use of digital tools: google analytics & AdWords, Facebook ads, salesforce and/or HubSpot CRM.
• Experience in digital marketing (digital assets, olv, website, search, social media)
• Experience in CRM programs (ideally using salesforce.com)
• Experience in eCommerce (Amazon and/or Direct to Consumer)
• Demonstrable experience of creating data selections and segmenting audiences
• Market awareness: up to date with the latest digital innovations
• Strong analytical skills and results focused, including experience of test and learn approach to improve effectiveness of future campaigns.
• Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills.
• An entrepreneurial mindset - ability to be decisive and make bold choices.
• Strong prioritization and project management skills. Good time management.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Korey Coffey
- Reference: JO-1812-420888
- Posted: 6th December 2018
- Expires: 3rd January 2019