I am currently recruiting for a Demand Planner for our client, a stable food/ fragrance & flavours company, working on a cutting edge research and development program that will revolutionise the industry. For this position you will be mainly responsible for the development of the Supply, Demand & Production planning.
It is your time to join the company at a very key point in their history, when they are still going through the research and manufacturing phases and hiring the right people to ensure that their product reaches efficiently their targeted markets and can impact thousands of industries throughout the world.
Your missions will include, but not be limited to:
* Development and implementation of improved processes
* Integration of demand and supply planning
* Inventory planning - including issue resolution
* Forecasts applied to: sales forecast, marketing, risk & product management
The ideal profile will have:
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment
* 3+ years Demand Planning experience
* Fluent in English & German
Having the right person for this position is thus crucial... Do you think you have what it takes?
So if you would like to hear more, please contact me, Kelly Reinecke of NonStop Chemicals to find out more, or alternatively to apply, please send me a WORD copy of your CV. You can find my details via our website: NonStop Recruitment Chemical and my direct ext is 7149.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: KR.189667.5
- Posted: 5th December 2018
- Expires: 12th December 2018