Territory Manager - South West London & Surrey
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Healthcare Sales Company. This is an entry level position in field sales as a Territory Manager with an immediate start date.
With a basic starting salary of £20,000 and a VERY competitive bonus scheme, the successful candidate will also receive a BMW company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
The candidate will be responsible for growing sales of a range of Urology products in the South West London and Surrey area.
Key skills required as follows:
* Previous industry experience is NOT a prerequisite. The existing sales team consists entirely of university graduates keen to commence a business career in an exciting field sales position.
* The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with the following healthcare professionals; District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers. The candidate must therefore be very personable.
* Candidates must be well organised and able to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Sales Managers.
* The ability to present coherently is essential. All successful candidates who pass CV screening will be required to demonstrate this skill at interview.
* The successful Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace. Previous illustration of these skills will be requested either from existing work or personal experience.
YOU must be based in one of the following postcodes:
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J29550
- Updated: 21st December 2018
- Expires: 18th January 2019