Are you an experienced Biochemist with a wealth of skills using ELISA? Do you have experience leading teams and supervising laboratory work?
An innovative organisation in the York area are looking for a Laboratory Supervisor to lead the day to day activities of a busy biochemistry laboratory. The Lab Supervisor will lead a small team in the development and manufacture of ELISA kits, this will involve team management alongside being involved in the daily testing and manufacturing work.
The Lab Supervisor will be involved in the assembly of test plates, planning and scheduling of work with team members and training of junior team members. They will be heavily involved in QA activities and responsible for executing continuous improvements to processes followed within the lab.
The successful Lab Supervisor will have:
* Experience working within a lab carrying out extensive ELISA testing and immunological or biochemistry testing work
* Previously lead, supervised or managed a lab or small team
* Experience working to ISO17025 or ISO13485
* Been involved in developing, validating or implementing new tests or services
* A BSc or MSc in a bio related subject
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you, please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kristi on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J29266
- Updated: 20th December 2018
- Expires: 17th January 2019