Regulatory Specialist / REACH - LUXEMBOURG
REACH Manager position by famous Institute in heard of Europe.
Our client, fast growing and well know scientific institute in Luxembourg is currently looking for a regulatory specialist to join its environmental team.
The role will allow you to join well established team of specialists where you will enlarge your knowledge within the field and learn new regulatory skills .
To be relevant for this position, ideal candidate has to be fluent in German.
* Contact Person in all relevant regulatory questions
* Responsibility for exchange at European level
* Contribution to further development of the EPS activities on chemicals
* Informing cooperating companies about their regulatory responsibilities via publications, event and REACH & CLP Website
* Degree in natural/environmental science or engineering (e.g. chemistry or related fields)
* Experience in implementation of the EU Regulations REACH and CLP in industry
* Experience in related environmental policies/legislation fields (e.g. occupational health and safety, biocidal products, persistent of organic pollutants, hazardous waste, etc.)
* Additional experience in other fields like - environmental legislation, innovation, communication/awareness raising, project management, etc.
* Fluency in German and English is mandatory
* Well-developed communication skills (oral and written)
If an international development, new challenges on a daily base and work flexibility appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
You MUST be eligible to work in Luxembourg. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: PS/193871/2
- Updated: 12th November 2018
- Expires: 19th November 2018