Graduate Scientist - Cell Culture
Salary £23-30K (Dependent on experience)
Relocation Package Offered
Are you a graduate with experience working on mammalian cell culture? Have you used bioreactors and have a strong understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry?
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation in the North East are looking to recruit an Graduate Scientist to assist in the running of upstream operations. This role will vary dependent on the level of experience of the chosen applicant but will involve the operation of mammalian cell culture bioreactors and high throughput screening using techniques such as ambr systems.
This Scientist will contribute to the implementation of new methods of working and innovative development across the group. If the chosen individual does have a high level of experience they will be responsible for the running of a small group of scientists in the manufacturing of novel monoclonal antibodies.
The successful Upstream Scientist can be:
* A BSc or MSc graduate with skills from university carrying out mammalian cell culture, experience using CHO cells or running bioreactors would be advantageous
* A PhD graduate with strong mammalian cell culture experience, having used bioreactors and worked with CHO cells alongside supervised more junior researchers
* An experienced cell culture/upstream scientist with experience from academia or industry carrying out extensive mammalian cell culture, using bioreactors and leading a small team. Experience working to GMP would be advantageous but not essential.
If you meet any of the above criteria and would be interested in working for a growing business at the forefront of biopharmaceutical development in the North East then please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kimberley on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J29246
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018