Facilities Project Manager
Salary:£45,000 - £52,000
A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Facilities Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the business to plan and execute critical facilities programs and projects locally and in rare cases across the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in delivering end to end projects across GMP regulated facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Facilities Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall coordination; follow up of implementation of actions, control, documentation and completion of projects. 360 Project Management
2. Provide leadership on the planning and implementation of the project, set up a project plan which defines the design, scope, objectives and goals of the project.
3. Plan, schedule and monitor project time lines and milestone achievement.
4. Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the report to all stakeholders involved. Coordination with critical support groups to ensure adherence to regulatory and Quality requirements.
5. Report, and manage project changes. Initiate and follow up the change control process where necessary.
6. Use your experience in Project Management, Engineering and Site Delivery to ensure projects are delivered on time, whilst ensuring regulations and HSE standards are kept to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualifications in a an engineering or technical discipline - HNC/OND in Engineering or similar.
2. Highly Desirable - NEBOSH OR IOSH qualifications as well as certification in Project Management
3. Able to demonstrate a track record of managing multiple facilities / engineering focussed projects in a GMP regulated environment
Key Words: CDM | Project Manager | Facilities | Construction | MS Project | Engineering | Engineer | Prince2 | NEBOSH | IOSH | Manufacturing | Project | GMP | Project Engineer |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zack Gordon
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5585
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018