We are currently looking for a Lead Engineer to join an exciting pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Lead Engineer you will be responsible for organising planned and reactive engineering maintenance activities across manufacturing, facilities and laboratory equipment on site. The right candidate will have previous experience supervising / leading teams of multi-skilled engineers, as well as previous experience working in a highly regulated GMP/GxP environments or experience working in Pharma / Laboratory environments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To be first point of contact for engineering related issues across the site as well as ensuring a high level of service is provided in alignment with current business requirements.
2. Ensure when undertaking engineering maintenance activities all GMP/GxP standards are kept across manufacturing sites, laboratory sites and facilities including when managing contractors.
3. Drive and protectively look at ways to improve the Engineering maintenance routine and reactive activities as well as taking time to understand the needs of different areas of the business.
4. Play a key part in managing, leading and developing maintenance technicians in the team
5. Involvement in planning shut downs and prioritising reactive tasks as well as involvement in engineering projects ensuring the Engineering department objectives are worked towards.
6. Attend relevant meetings and build relationships with relevant stakeholders whilst maintaining a hands on approach across the Engineering department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline Electrical/Mechanical HNC/HND Minimum
2. Proven industry experience as a maintenance engineer in a highly regulated GMP/GxP manufacturing or Laboratory environment.
3. Previous experience supervising, leading or managing multi-skilled maintenance engineers
Key Words: Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Multi-Skilled Engineer | Lead Engineer | Electrical | Mechanical | PLC | Fault Finding | GMP | GxP | Manufacturing | Laboratory | HNC | HND | Pharmaceutical | Technician
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zack Gordon
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J563048
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018