Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Packaging Manager to work within the Packaging Operations of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation based in Northern Ireland. ESSENTIAL for the role is management experience in Packaging operations and Project Management experience.
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, flexible working, childcare vouchers, free parking, health promotions, death in service benefits and more). Please contact Naynesh Mistry for further details of the salary.
This client is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that provides an extensive range of integrated services to over 600 companies globally within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
Provide leadership for the Packaging Support function and to manage all business process implementation, new product launches and equipment implementation within the Packaging department.
Other responsibilities include:
- Management of the technical transfer team which incorporates packaging design and material assessment
- Responsible for all process validation activities (generation and execution) concerned with NPI, SKU variations, new equipment and new processes
· Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline.
- Management experience in a Packaging operation.
- Exposure to the end customer and routine client interaction
- Project Management
- Experience of budget management
- Lean six sigma
- Good understanding of a Quality Management System.
- Experience with packaging equipment procurement
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH43912 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: CH43912
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018