An opportunity for an experienced Analytical Scientist to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation. Experience of working in a Biopharmaceutical environment is essential for this opportunity.
Job Title: Senior Analytical Scientist
Location: North West
This is an exciting opening for an Analytical Scientist to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies in the North West.
* Performing routine and cGMP testing for new product development programmes
* Method development and validation of biological assays
* Applying Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency), SDS-PAGE and Western Blot methods to development and QC test samples to cGMP standards.
* Supporting optimisation/qualification and technical transfer of validation methods
* Leading validation of analytical methods by writing and executing of analytical method validation protocols and associated reports.
* Performing trend analysis of routine testing and ensure test specification are met
* Knowledge of ELISA or Bioassays
* Experience with HPLC and SDS-PAGE is desirable
* Excellent working knowledge of cGMP
* Eligibility to work in the UK
The successful Analytical Applications Scientist will have a Bachelor of Science degree and experience of working within a Quality Control laboratory environment, preferably within the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industry.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, ELISA, Western Blot, UPLC, HCP, UV, HPLC (RP, SEC), GCMS, GMP, cGMP, Documentation, SDS-PAGE, Immunoassays, IQ/OQ/PQ, Out of Spec, non-conformance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J26936
- Updated: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 16th November 2018