We have an excellent opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist in Microbiology to join our remarkable and dynamic team. The main aim of this role is to provide an efficient and effective service to two general hospitals.
Ideally, the successful candidate should be driven, passionate with a good interpersonal skills who wants to develop their career further within a supportive environment.
Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
* Specialist portfolio or equivalent and at least 2 years post registration experience in specialism
* High degree of accuracy, numeracy, interpretive skills and good problem solving skills
* Good knowledge and experience of LIMS and computer applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Statistical Packages
* We will consider applications from people nearing the completion of the HCPC registration portfolio.
* Applicants who are seeking a position where they start their HCPC registration portfolio should consider applying for our Associate Practitioner positions
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Reference: EMP402507
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018