Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a SAS Programmer to join a CRO on a permanent basis. The client is based near London Bridge, but will offer flexible home working.
Our client is a globally recognised CRO that is opening a brand new department.
This role is located in London Bridge. The site is easily commutable from anywhere in London and surrounding areas by train/tube.
The Role is a chance to join a new team within an established company.
Your main duties will be:
- Assisting in production of statistical analysis plans
- Mapping/converting datasets to SDTM
- Data preparation, management and analysis, writing SAS code to prepare analysis datasets
- Production and QC of TFLs
- May be expected to supervise and provide training to the junior team members
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BSc or above in Statistics or related field
- Good current experience with CDISC (SDTM/ADAM)
- Strong experience in SAS Programming
- Good knowledge of GCP-ICH guidelines
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43336 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL43336
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018