Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistician to join a CRO on a permanent basis. The client is based near London Bridge, but will offer flexible home working.
Our client is a globally recognised CRO that is opening a brand new department.
This role is located in London Bridge. The site is easily commutable from anywhere in London and surrounding areas by train/tube.
The is a chance to join a new team within an established company.
Your main duties will be:
- Inputting into study protocol to define the design, statistical methods and analysis to meet study objectives
- Developing Statistical Analysis Plan and TFLs
- Preparing and analysing datasets according to study protocol
Further responsibilities will include:
- Statistical programming (SAS), review and present results
- Conducting PK/PD analyses, interprets and reports results,
- Contributing into the update and development of company SOPs
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience and expert knowledge and understanding of the statistical principles, concepts, methods, and standards
- The ability to apply a range of advanced statistical techniques in support of clinical research studies
- Good knowledge of CDISC standards
- Good statistical programming skills in SAS
- Recent experience as a Lead Statistician
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43337 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL43337
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018