James Horne is recruiting for a Senior Microbiologist to work for a world-leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation, based in Grangemouth on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibility will be to be the Subject Matter Expert for all Microbiological activities that are centred around client projects and providing expertise to the site and client on Microbiological matters.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing and co-ordinating defined and trained Quality Control Microbiological departments tests for the release of raw materials, in process products and final products.
- Ensuring that all microbiology Analysts are appropriately trained and competent in procedures, ensuring they are working to GMP at all times.
- Escalating and reporting and deviations in materials, facilities, process and procedures to the relevant department managers where appropriate.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience within a QC Microbiology laboratory working to GMP standards.
- Degree in a Science related subject or equivalent.
- Experience in effectively managing a small team and the ability to demonstrate organisational and delegation skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH43881 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: DH43881
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018