James Horne is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a well established contract development and manufacturing organisation, at their state of the art facility located near Newcastle on a permanent basis.
Joining the team and reporting to the Quality Department Manager, your main responsibility will be to perform batch sentencing activities on a range of pharmaceutical products and all quality assurance related activities.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Sentencing all controlled intermediates and finished goods in an agreed timeframe, following written procedures that cover analytical review, deviation and change assessment.
- Approving operational quality changes to process, analytical and engineering procedures.
- Reviewing all GMP cleanouts and ensure manufacture is not commenced prior to completion to a satisfactory standard.
- Co-ordinating validation activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
-Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline.
-Considerable demonstrable years experience in a pharmaceutical setting, in quality assurance.
-Batch release experience is essential.
-Comprehensive experience of GMP requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to work in a market leading organisation whilst they go through a period of growth.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH43893 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: DH43893
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018