We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Swindon area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting a cross functional team in the delivery of new equipment, process qualification and continuous improvement to maximise efficiency in the manufacturing process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead small teams of scientists and technical support personnel in process document generation and approval.
2. You will participate and lead projects such as commissioning and installation of equipment, as well as be accountable and responsible for ensuring all activities are effectively closed on time, in line with agreed targets and timelines (e.g. PPM, Deviations, Change Controls, Training, etc)
3. As the Process Engineer you will liaise with clients and suppliers as appropriate, and become a key liaison for the client's person on site.
4. You will be become involved in the equipment and process establishment and validation phases into routine commercial manufacturing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment within a medical device or pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project management, GMP guidelines, electronic or automated systems and an understanding of lean manufacturing techniques.
Key Words: Process Engineer | Chemical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | API | Quality Systems | Commissioning | Qualification | Installation | Projects | Validation |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sariat Adeniji
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630455
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018