Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Lead Principal Statistician to join a global healthcare company for a 12 month fixed term contract. The position is based on site in Bedfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position within a reputable global healthcare company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Providing statistical guidance to R&D projects
· Perform statistical analyses within a framework of good statistical practice to meet the project requirements.
· Will have a current working knowledge of regulatory statistical requirements for in-vitro diagnostic consumer testing
· If desired there is the opportunity to take on some people management, however this is not essential.
· A degree in Statistics or a BSc with an MSc in Statistics
· Previous experience in medical devices/diagnostics, medicine/clinical research or engineering.
· Use of SAS
· An excellent communicator able to build key relationships rapidly and engage, present and influence predominantly non statistical stakeholders in their work.
· A proven self-starter who demonstrates the ability to use their initiative and tackle problems head on.
A full job spec is available upon request.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43905 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL43905
- Posted: 9th November 2018
- Expires: 7th December 2018