Senior Regulatory Toxicologist (Pesticides / Biocides)
Ref : 19962
Our SE based client are actively looking for a Senior Regulatory Toxicologist.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Compiling agrochemical and biocide submissions to Regulatory authorities in the EU
- Providing detailed information to the Regulatory team
- Acting as Technical Expert in relation to Risk Assessments
- Writing toxicity sections / Risk Assessments for dossiers
- Leading a variety of projects
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc / PhD in Toxicology (or similar subject), together with previous suitable skills and experience. He / she should have demonstrable experience of compiling / submitting regulatory dossiers and experience of pesticide / biocide toxicity / risk assessments.
This is a permanent position, offering a very attractive salary (depending on skills and experience).
Note: This position has the potential to be based from home
Location: SE however this position has the potential to be home based
Salary: Very Attractive
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com
- Agency: SCI Recruitment for Scientists
- Contact: Martin Cove
- Phone: 01606 818290
- Reference: 19962
- Updated: 4th March 2019
- Expires: 1st April 2019