Agribusiness and Sourcing Coordinator - Grain / Feed - take charge!
Are you looking for a position in which you can use your experience? Do you want to work for an international company that will offer you responsibility? Apply now!
My client, an international manufacturer, is looking for an Agribusiness and Sourcing Coordinator to join their business.
If you have experience in logistics, this is a great opportunity for you to take on some new responsibilities and develop your skillset. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously and oversee your own area within the company, taking charge of the organisation and coordination of logistics!
All you need is:
- 2+ years of experience with contracts in grain or feed
- 2+ years of experience with logistics / shipping etc.
- English OR German language skills
- SAP / other logistics software skills beneficial
- French language skills beneficial
- To be located in Hamburg or move there
If you are looking to take charge and gain the most from a new opportunity, apply now to
Tel. +49 (0) 892 109 3363, Ext. 3339
firstname.lastname@example.org (please send your CV in Word format)
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: NH195479.4
- Posted: 12th August 2018
- Expires: 19th August 2018