Technical Support – Life Science (Graduate Level)
• Location: West Sussex (Office based)
• Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
Our client is a leading provider of biological cell products used in the clinical, research and drug discovery sectors. They are currently looking for a confident and enthusiastic life science graduate to join their team in West Sussex, who will work closely with the customer service and logistics team in providing the highest level of service through resolving any technical product queries with customers directly using internal resources and own scientific knowledge & expertise.
The role will also involve liaising with external suppliers, sourcing and negotiating the supply of all products and keeping up to date with product availability & pricing. The successful candidate will also play an active and hands-on role in any processes that are required in the laboratory.
This role will suit an autonomous individual with experience in a customer-focused role, who is well disciplined and can provide the highest standards of professionalism for their customers and colleagues. The ideal candidate must have the ability to keep cool under pressure in order to make sound, measured decisions whilst showing commitment to develop and build long-lasting relationships with customers & suppliers.
• A degree in Biomedical Science or Life Science related subject
• Ability to apply scientific knowledge to real-life situations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability communicate clearly and effectively by phone or email
• Autonomous, organised and professional nature
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Thomas Kemp
- Posted: 10th August 2018
- Expires: 7th September 2018