We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join the Metabolism team within a leading Research company based in the Rushden area. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for performing laboratory based tasks for metabolism studies or new product development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing analytical procedures such as HPLC and assisting in the development of new techniques will be among your day to day duties.
2. You will prepare samples for quantification, chromatography or other analysis.
3. As the Lab Technician you will perform dose preparation and assessment and dose administration/ applications as well as ensuring that dose theory calculations are correct.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline with a laboratory based project is essential to your application.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with metabolism studies, HPLC, Chromatography would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Laboratory Technician, HPLC, Chromatography, Metabolism, Research and Development, QC, GLP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Emily Thom
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562686
- Posted: 10th August 2018
- Expires: 7th September 2018