We are currently looking for a Senior LCMS Scientist to join a leading CRO company based in the Rushden area. As the Senior LCMS Scientist you will carry out quantitative LCMS for method development, sample analysis and validation studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior LCMS Scientist you will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will conduct analytical and laboratory based activities to support all elements of work performed in the Bioanalysis group.
2. You will be responsible for the development of LCMS/MS chromatographic methods within the metabolism group as well as assisting other members in HPLC instrument set up and method development.
3. Providing support for regulated and non-regulated in vitro and ADME studies will be among your duties.
4. You will ensure compliance with GMP, GCP or GLP and Company SOP's and carry out routine maintenance of mass spectrometers. Encouraging a continuous improvement culture, proposing new service offerings or process improvements will be a large part of your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior LCMS Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, preferably a PhD in Chemistry or a related subject with a focus on mass spectrometry.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out chromatographic method development and LCMS/MS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a regulated environment is essential to your application.
Key Words: Metabolism, LCMS, Metabolites, HPLC, Technical Specialist, Research, Chromatography, Method Development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Emily Thom
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562685
- Posted: 10th August 2018
- Expires: 7th September 2018