An exciting opportunity has arisen for a data scientist to join the materials, process & delivery team within the R&D function of a leading FMCG business in Surrey. As a data scientist you will play a vital part in the improvement of R&D data systems and manufacturing processes. To be successful you should hold a relevant scientific qualification and possess experience as a data analyst or data scientist within commercial environment.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
* Designing and maintaining Product and Packaging Specifications for Contract Manufacturers.
* Understand and create hierarchy of specifications, lead approval flows and understand and apply different requirements & managing standards for different contractors.
* Raising internal Change Controls to reflect proposed materials and manufacturing process changes at Contract Manufacturing sites.
* Frequent communication with Technical points of contact at Contract Manufacturing sites may be required to gather supporting documentation and understand scope of individual projects.
* There will also be some work in the lab as and when needed. Specific training for this will be given on the job.
Data Scientist Requirements:
* Hold a relevant scientific qualification.
* Possess experience as a data analyst or data scientist within commercial environment.
* Technical curiosity and adaptability.
* Collaboration skills, working across multiple functions and geographies.
* Aptitude with data systems such as Excel, Trackwise and ENOVIA
Salary: £23-26K + Benefits - 24 Days Holiday - Contributory Pension Scheme - Private Medical Insurance - Flexible Working - On Site Canteen
If you have the skills required for this role or possess the relevant experience within a data focused environment or industry please contact Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific 01483 548804, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Contact: Lewis Cox
- Phone: 01483548804
- Reference: 5578
- Posted: 10th August 2018
- Expires: 7th September 2018