Andy Leake at Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join an interesting pharmaceutical company on a contract basis. This position is home based.
The Company: An innovative company that works on cannabinoid drugs. This company has a real family feel to them.
Your main duties will be:
- Act as a statistical contact
- Interact with Data Management personnel
- Perform ad hoc review of data and analyses following unblinding
- Perform statistical quality control review and program validation for studies
Further responsibilities will include:
- Provide statistical input into clinical trial protocols
- Work and ensure adherence to CDISC standards
- Act as a deputy for the Head of Biometrics
Your Background: An experienced statistician that can ensure activities and processes performed are conducted according to company requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Proficient in the use of computers and especially the SAS system
- Ability to perform and interpret statistical analyses of clinical data
- Good understanding of clinical data
- Able to work without close supervision
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42492 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL42492
- Posted: 10th August 2018
- Expires: 7th September 2018