We are currently looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join a leading company based on the South Coast. As the Customer Support Advisor you will be responsible for responding to customer queries to achieve a first call resolution every time.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Customer Support Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide an omnichannel experience to customers
2. Handle phone calls, live chats, text messages and Emails
3. Update and maintain data on internal systems (Salesforce) whilst building relationships with customers both internal and external
4. Complete a variety of administrative tasks including processing contracts and resolving requests.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Customer Support Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to GCSE level as a minimum
2. Proven industry experience in either a call centre or in a telesales based role
3. The ability to communicate effectively and multi-task.
4. Any prior experience working with Salesforce would be advantageous
Key Words: Sales, Telesales, Call Centre, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Customer Service
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Trishna Thakrar
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562689
- Posted: 10th August 2018
- Expires: 7th September 2018