Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Quality Assurance Director (GCP & GDP) to join a long established and successful Clinical Research Organisation, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
Your role will be to manage the company's internal audit program, perform quality assurance vetting of vendors and provide audits as a service to customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Resource management of contract Auditors
- Provision of GCP and GDP expertise to other parts of the company
- Deputising for the VP, Quality Assurance when needed
- Promotion of audits and other QA offering to clients
- Provision of support to the Responsible Person
- A relevant life science or nursing degree
- Extensive GCP and GDP auditing experience
- Experience and knowledge of the GDP Responsible Person role
- GVP and GMP experience would be advantageous
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43065 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL43065
- Posted: 9th August 2018
- Expires: 6th September 2018