Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Head of Clinical Operations to join an innovative and exciting biotechnology company based in Oxford. Despite being a young organisation they have a number of therapeutic agents in pre-clinical and clinical development, so this is a great opportunity to make a real difference as the company matures.
As Head of Clinical Operations you will lead global project and program activities for a broad portfolio of products in clinical development.
Key duties will include:
- Managing and coordinating the timely and effective achievement of project deliverables through the planning, scheduling and overseeing of work plans and associated activities
- Negotiation of third party supplier contracts and successful management of these relationships
- Management of a multi-disciplinary team of employees and third parties to meet development goals
- Analysis and review of the status of programs and budgets against long term strategic goals
As Head of Clinical Operations you will require the following:
- A relevant science or nursing degree
- Extensive experience of overseeing clinical operations across multiple complex projects
- Experience of negotiating CRO and vendor contracts and managing the subsequent relationships
- A proven background in both line and budgetary management
- Experience with regulatory filing requirements and an in depth knowledge of ICH GCP requirements
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42993 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42993
- Posted: 2nd August 2018
- Expires: 30th August 2018