HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Clinical Solutions to join a leading water solutions provider. This is a home-based opportunity and you are expected to be in the field approximately two to three days a week. As the Business Development Manager - Clinical Solutions you will be responsible for supporting the clinical pathology sector by selling water treatment solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Clinical Solutions will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will proactively search new sales opportunities within the defined territory in order to win new business and establish key contacts within the clinical pathology market. You will be collaborating and influencing the major clinical analyser companies as well as the NHS and private hospitals.
2. You will work alongside the marketing team to measure promotional and marketing activity. You will also collaborate with the engineering team to provide technical support to potential customers.
3. You will be involved in business development and nurturing the new clients within NHS and private hospitals through providing constant support.
4. Develop a great understanding of the competitor strategy and identify new areas for business growth.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - Clinical Solutions we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science, including Biomedical Sciences, Human Biology, Biological Sciences. Life Sciences etc. You must have a full driving licence.
2. Proven experience working in the pathology laboratory using various analysers or working at a company that promoted analysers to the NHS and hospitals.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with selling equipment or services into NHS or hospitals ideally to pathology laboratories.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562610
- Posted: 31st July 2018
- Expires: 28th August 2018