We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an motivated Marketing Director, to join an fast growing Software organisation within the Biopharmaceutical industry, with a large Global presence. As the Marketing Director you will develop a marketing strategy and manage a European team to implement this. You will also be responsible for driving Product and Communication strategies, through inbound and outbound marketing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Plan, develop and implement a Global marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, market share and online presence. You will also have budgeting responsibility.
2. Manage a European team of Product Managers and Marketing Managers, with operational responsibility for the Product strategy, including product launch and branding.
3. Drive both inbound and out outbound marketing activities, including lead generation, marketing automation, communications and more. Ensure analytics are tracked and converted into insight to drive strategic decisions.
4. As the Marketing Director you must maintain a strong knowledge of competitors in the Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Software and Life Science industries, as well as the growing customer base.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science, Software or Marketing related subject, such as Life Science, Biotechnology, Bioprocess, Biopharmaceutical or Marketing.
2. Proven industry experience in Senior Marketing and Communications position within the Scientific or Software industry, with experience managing a team and influencing key stakeholders.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Product Management, Inbound Marketing, Outbound Marketing, marketing automation, and marketing analysis is needed.
Key Words: Biotechnology / Biopharmaceutical / automation / product management / marketing strategy / software / management / manager / digital marketing / product launch / marketing director / head of marketing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562539
- Posted: 25th July 2018
- Expires: 22nd August 2018