HRS are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join a leading Science provider based in Middlesex. This is contract with a duration of 9 months. This is a great opportunity for a digital marketing specialist that is looking for a new challenge in strategic marketing. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Content Manager ensuring that all content is delivered via the appropriate channels as well as drive continuous improvement in digital marketing by implementing innovative ideas and keep up to date with the new trends within email marketing and social media campaigns.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Marketing Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the marketing team in the planning, delivering and measuring in their targeted digital campaigns. You will be responsible for social media strategies, improving automation tools and implementation of website content.
2. Drive best practice in all email marketing campaigns using mainly Pardot.
3. Working with the Digital Data Analyst, monitor effectiveness of our digital campaigns, using data and insight gleaned to inform future strategy
4. Deliver appropriate content (created by the marketing teams) using appropriate channels, at each stage of the customer journey
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Business or Marketing related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in a digital marketing role focused on email marketing, social media and automation tools.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Mailchimp, Marketo and familiar with Salesforce.
Key Words: Digital Marketing / Marketing Campaigns / Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Marketing / Business / Strategic Marketing / Email Marketing / Marketing Automation Systems / Salesforce Systems / Google Analytic / Business Objects / Hybrids / Pardot / UTM tagging / CSS / HTML / CSS / London / South West
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5626
- Posted: 23rd July 2018
- Expires: 20th August 2018