Permanent - Full Time
The Senior Analyst will perform and manage testing and implement analytical possesses required to support core research and development.
The senior Analyst will also be responsible to train and supervise staff.
* Undertake research and development projects with specific focus on the analytical aspects.
* Evaluating changes to raw materials or components and process parameters to ensure quality is maintained during large-scale production.
* Assessing new processes for improvement over existing methods.
* To manage inventory items needed for R & D Projects.
* Initiating and generating ideas based on reading and research.
* Carry out research and development projects.
* Supervise junior team members and potentially serve as team lead for R&D projects.
* Contribute to innovation and modification of processes, methods and equipment.
* Conduct laboratory analysis procedures and quality control procedures as required.
* A Chemistry/analytical degree or equivalent qualification and experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
* Significant years of experience in analytical science in Pharmaceutical industry or similar.
* Technical expertise in a variety of methods including HPLC and LC-MS. Method development and validation experience.
* Experience of Pharmaceutical R&D processes.
* Computer literacy (familiarity with Microsoft Office as a minimum).
* Demonstrated diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Experience with process development and implementation.
* Experience leading a small team.
* If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
* SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
* If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
* Keywords: Analytical Chemist: HPLC and LC-MS, Senior Analyst, supervisor, Team Leader,
* If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J26762
- Posted: 14th July 2018
- Expires: 21st July 2018