We are currently looking for a Technologist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Technologist you will be responsible for the delivery of work in line with expected standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In your role as the Technologist, you will be responsible for the operation of equipment and standard, documented processes and procedures.
2. You will be working with cell culture development, looking at the operation of bioreactors and the manipulation of cells, including transfection and cloning.
3. As the Technologist, you will be responsible for buffer preparation, looking at standard MAb evaluations and Validation Studies.
4. You will also be involved in the training of other team members in basic techniques and procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or appropriate laboratory experience.
2. Proven industry experience working with adherance to good laboratory practice including cGMP where applicable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with assays such as HPLC, ELISA, QPCR, MEA.
Key Words: Technologist / HPLC / ELISA / QPCR / MEA / Training / MAb Evaluations / cGMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562538
- Posted: 13th July 2018
- Expires: 10th August 2018