We are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineering Manager on an initial 12 month contract to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Project Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the effective management of the team whilst managing a portfolio of projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Project Engineering Manager, you will be working alongside the senior managers in the production unit to develop strategic plans.
2. You will be working to provide a Project Management service to the business including non-engineering projects where requested.
3. As the Senior Project Engineering Manager, you will be liasing wit Customer departments to determine current and future requirements on a strategic five- year rolling programme.
4. You will be managing projects, predominantly, process equipment focussed and will be working within a Oral Solid Dose (OSD) Manufacturing environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Engineering Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualifications (degree, HNC etc.)
2. Majority of experience must be within a Pharmaceutical/ OSD environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing Process Equipment Projects.
Key Words: Project / Management / Process / Equipment / Oral Solid Dose / OSD / Processes / Senior / Contract / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / GMP / Equipment / Facilities / Engineer / Engineering / Cambridgeshire / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562529
- Posted: 13th July 2018
- Expires: 10th August 2018