How does a position that combines Sales, Quality, Compliance and Technical Knowledge Sound? Too good to be true? Well its not!
My client has dominated the Chemical Industry with niche products for decades now. Based from their site in the Wiesbaden area you will be cooperating with the Sales, Customer Service and laboratory departments.
NonStop Chemical Recruitment is currently working on an exclusive basis with his client, so if you are a motivated ambitious Sales Coordinator interested in a roles that can take your career to the next level in terms of experience and future opportunities.
* Background in chemical industry
* Knowledge of advertising and sales/promotion
* Sales attitude with previous commercial exposure
* Bachelor degree in technical subject ie Chemistry/ Engineering
* German AND English language skills.
* Participate and or prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
* Manage and support account services through quality checks and other follow-up activities.
* Develops, prepare and maintains the Marketing Requirements Document(s) (MRD) for the Product Developments Process (PDP), as well as any additional documentation that may be required from the PDP.
* Manage and follow up on project to provide credibility and visibility for the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Creates and communicates status reports.
* Preparation, submittal and required follow up of PPAP documentation.
* Involvement with quality activities focusing on customer requirements in line with standards
Inside sales, sales coordinator, sales co-ordinator, sales administrator, sales support, Automotive
Send an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com and call Funmi Gbadamosi on 0044 (0) 207 940 2105
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: OG182040/81
- Posted: 13th July 2018
- Expires: 20th July 2018