Ian Marlow is recruiting for a Contract Biostatistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry and is office and home based and on a contract basis.
Our client is a CRO Established over 20 years ago in Italy with European presence now in most of main land Europe. They require this person fot a client based in Belgium
The role is based in Belgium near Brussels which is easily commutable by public transport. Brussels is without doubt a fine setting with a vey strong varied European presence.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Contributes to trial design, protocol development, analysis planning, interpretation of results, and preparation of regulatory submissions.
- Develops collaborative relationships and works with the biostatistics lead, planning and execution lead, medical monitor, protocol manager, data manager, PK scientist, and other members of the study team.
- Ensures that all analyses have clearly articulated hypotheses associated with them and that the trial design and data collected support conducting the analysis
- Authors and/or reviews protocol synopsis, protocol, statistical analysis plan, data presentation plan, case-report forms, clinical study reports, associated publications and other study level specification documents
- Exercises cost-disciplined science in sizing of the trials and in the planning for the analyses to be conducted
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in :
Either a Statistician or a Biostatistician from a Pharmaceutical or CRO background
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42802 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Ian Marlow
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL42802
- Posted: 13th July 2018
- Expires: 10th August 2018