Andy Leake is recruiting for an SAS Statistical Programmer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds, UK on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Helping to choose appropriate approaches, data management, analytical and statistical design to meet study objectives
- Developing approaches to analyse a novel dataset
- Contributing to writing of study proposals, including statistical analysis sections
- Writing SAPs, specifying for table shells and figures as required
Data preparation and management:
- Extracting data from databases (SQL), writing SAS code to prepare analysis of datasets according to study protocol or SAP
Project documentation and procedures:
- Document processes for data extraction, organisation and storage
- Developing procedures for efficient data extraction and re-use of code
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Prior experience and comfort with working with large-scale data relating to healthcare
- MS SQL programming experience
- Strong SAS programming skills
- Ability to independently undertake data quality check and prepare cohorts using real-world databases
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A commitment to work collaboratively & effectively with others in and across teams with different expertise
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41696 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL41696
- Posted: 11th July 2018
- Expires: 8th August 2018