Document Management Expert- Leading Company in Chemicals
Our client is the biggest chemical distributor in Germany and one of the biggest in the world. Working for them will give you an opportunity to develop your professional career globally and expand your international network.
The HQ of the company is based in West Germany, but you will be given a unique chance to work form home if you wish. That will allow you to plan your time more efficient and spend more time with your family.
* Knowledge about document requirements and experience in evaluating documents to ensure compliance
* Good understanding of ERP and Master Data Governance processes
* Experience with all master data processes
* Fluency in English (another European language is an advantage esp. German)
* Classifying documents received from manufacturers and suppliers
* Quality check document metadata and document related attributes
* Process controlled documents such as specifications, certificates, product related statements
* Administration of the SAP Data Management System, including approval and process updates
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: PS/193035/4
- Posted: 11th July 2018
- Expires: 8th August 2018