Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Business Development Manager (Europe) to join a global Pharmaceutical Wholesalers to be based in Weybridge on a full time, permanent basis.
The client offers a competitive salary, an excellent and flexible benefits package is on offer including company car or car allowance, health cover, pension scheme, bonus and more.
Operating regionally within Europe, the purpose of this role will be to grow the service brands within the wholesale division of my clients business. The role will focus on driving incremental revenue and retaining existing business. This will be achieved by selling clients services to new clients and managing existing relationships with key clients at a European level.
- Build robust relationships within a targeted base of Healthcare customers including Pharmaceutical manufactures, CRO's, CMO's etc. to build a pipeline of new opportunities. This will involve working closely with the Director of Business Development to agree segmentation and prioritisation
- Sell Services which will include close working with both country/central services teams and commercial leads
- Identify, quote and win new business opportunities, prioritising those that involve multiple countries
- Management of strategic accounts: accountable for delivering a broad and deep relationship, ensuring a longer term strategic relationship is maintained
- Grow own understanding of the regulatory and working environment in the Life Sciences sector anticipating new services opportunities for the group
- Travel will be to principally Europe but may also include destinations outside of the EU depending on business opportunities.
- Degree in Science or equivalent
- MBA - Desirable for the commercial element
- A clear understanding of the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry / dynamics and the challenges facing Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research companies.
- A demonstrable track record of business success with a strong focus on sales together with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of mobilising, motivating and inspiring colleagues around a client requirement. Due to the current contribution and opportunity for growth from third party logistics and clinical trials services, experience of working in one or both of these areas is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable individual and team track record of success in delivering new business development through the creation of client value propositions.
- A strongly motivated person that can meet customer's expectations and be able to take a hands-on approach to problem solving by using their initiative and available resources to provide customer proposals and solutions.
- Demonstrable strong track record of year on year success
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH42084 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: CH42084
- Posted: 10th July 2018
- Expires: 7th August 2018