Jocelyn at CK QLS is currently recruiting for a Data Scientist / Data Manager to join a growing biotech company focusing on the discovery and development of innovative therapeutic medicines based just outside of Basel, Switzerland. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis until December 2018, with the strong possibility of extension 12 months after.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Ensure that Data Management (Biometry) activities (related to assigned study) adhere to company Standards, and applicable regulations
• Ensure study timelines are met in terms of study deliveries
• Ensure data handling consistency within allocated studies
• Participate in the development of the (e)CRF in line with company standards
• Contributes to writing all study Data Management documents covering specifications for external data transfer, data cleaning, and review tools that will be further provided to CDDM
• Tests the data entry screens (eCRF layout), data cleaning / review tools, and their implementation in the production environment
• Performs discrepancy & query management, database updates where needed, and contributes to database lock
• Provides activity metrics in order to issue status reports on time
• Prepares and archives CDDM study documentation
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· BS or higher in a pharmaceutical or bio-medical discipline (e.g., Biological Sciences,Pharmacology).
· Previous experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech within Clinical Research and / or Clinical Data Management with good level of functional expertise in Data Management.
· Understanding of clinical trial databases and applications, clinical data flow, data review, and (e)Case Report Form design.
· Ability to work in an international environment.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Good knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements (e.g. ICH/GCP).
· Good organisational skills.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a growing biotech company based just outside of Basel, Switzerland.
Please quote reference QLS42743 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: QLS42743
- Posted: 10th July 2018
- Expires: 7th August 2018